Mind Gym transforms performance by changing the way people think.
61% of FTSE 100 and 53% of S&P 100 companies use Mind Gym for major challenges, such as:
- Building a high performance culture (Microsoft, Thomson Reuters)
- Delivering major productivity gains with more effective managers (Unilever, MetLife)
- Turning around employee engagement (Zurich, Telefonica)
- Transforming customer service (Santander, Canon)
- Managing the human aspect of major reorganizations so they deliver in full (GSK, UK Government)
In 2015, over 250,000 leaders, managers and individual contributors will take part in a live Mind Gym experience delivered by one of 230 qualified coaches in 30 countries, supported from offices in London, New York, Dubai and Singapore.