The Solutions Team are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, we do this with two main principles:
Firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, as learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
What’s the job?
- Design new solutions and customize our existing products to meet client need
- Create world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Incorporate current psychology and learning theory developments in all your work
- Evaluate the impact of solutions and continuously improve them
- A psychologist, preferably (though not essentially) with some experience of working with a team in a related environment such as researching, designing training, and human capital management interventions
- A business savvy scientist, who is comfortable, and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- Someone who’s comfortable in a client-facing role, and can pass on their passion and curiosity to clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment, ideally from a performance management or L&D lens
- An academic, with a minimum 3.3 GPA, with psychological leanings
An ambitious individual who;
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
Interested? Apply here.