Solutions Director - New York
Mind Gym helps organisations all over the world to transform performance by changing the way people think, feel and behave.
More than 1 million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 40 countries and, even in the toughest economic climate, our revenues have grown 30% year-on-year for the last three years and this pace is set to continue for the next three.
In the words of Amy Bernstein, editor of Harvard Business Review, Mind Gym is a ‘market disrupter’. Our vision is backed by a game-changing formula for learning and development. We call upon the power of psychology and balance this with a good dose of creative flair to inspire people to perform at their best.
About the role:
The Creative Team are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for designing, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, creating bespoke content for Mind Gym’s clients.
Within the Creative Team, the Solutions Director leads a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the scoping, design and implementation of complex client programmes, customizing products and creating new content where necessary – and ensuring stretching pace and quality targets are met.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Engage in client proposals and pitches where required – as a compelling expert on psychology, Mind Gym and the Mind Gym portfolio of products
- Lead the development and quality assurance of the Mind Gym’s core products
- Design world-beating learning and internal communication programmes and experiences that are proven to change businesses and the people who work in them
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in first 3 months)
- Line manage more junior employees ensuring team vitality and engagement while driving team development and personal growth
- Recruit, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
Who we’re looking for:
- A client facing Director with 8+ years of demonstrable experience of working extensively in a variety of client-facing project environments
- An over achiever in life but particularly in OD/HR/L&D or change management
- An Instructional Designer with a proven track record of leading and guiding instructional designers on projects, reviewing content to ensure it meets quality standards
- An analytical and credible Psychologist with the ability to have challenging content-based discussions with our clients
- A creative Project Leader with experience leading complex creative projects demonstrating innovation in both idea generation and execution
- An academic with a minimum of a university degree with a 3.3+ GPA. A psychology qualification is a great advantage but not essential.
If you love the idea of being responsible for improving and streamlining a more productive output for an already award winning team, then please click here to apply.