The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products.
They do this with two main principles: firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it. Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, as learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Solutions Director to join our team. Could this be you?
What you’ll do day to day
- Design and QA world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the development and implementation of complex programs and solutions
- Meet with clients, bringing our existing offer and new ideas to life, supporting our Sales Team in the sales cycle
- Develop winning solutions for proposals, coming to pitches as the compelling expert
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in first 3 months)
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business savvy scientist, who is comfortable, and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- A battle hardened leader with significant commercial experience working with or for S&P 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- An academic with excellent results –at least at 2:1 degree, ideally with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who;
– Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
– Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want
– Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
– Is passionate about developing people, both those they manage and clients they serve
If you love the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively and are passionate about developing people, both those you manage and clients you serve, please do apply.