Solutions Manager - New York
About the business:
Mind Gym helps organisations all over the world to transform performance by changing the way people think, feel and behave.
More than 1 million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 40 countries and, even in the toughest economic climate, our revenues have grown 30% year-on-year for the last three years and this pace is set to continue for the next three.
Our vision is backed by a game-changing formula for learning and development. We call upon the power of psychology and balance this with a good dose of creative flair to inspire people to perform at their best.
About the role:
The Solutions Team are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, they do this with two main principles:
Firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, as learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Meet with clients, bringing our existing offer and new ideas to life, supporting our Sales Team in the sales cycle
- Develop winning solutions for proposals, coming to pitches as the compelling expert
- Design world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the development and implementation of complex programs
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in first 3 months)
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business savvy scientist, who is comfortable, and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- A battle hardened Manager with at least 5 years commercial experience working with or for S&P 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- An academic, with at least a 3.3 GPA on their degree, ideally with psychological leanings
If you love the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively and are passionate about developing people, both those you manage and clients you serve, please click here.