Bring psychology to life
Have you heard of Mind Gym?
If you haven’t, you will do soon.
We’re on a mission to build a global brand that’s as visionary and commonplace as Google. Eventually all the World’s greatest companies – their people, more specifically – will be powered by Mind Gym. And we’re already well on our way. Over 1 million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 40 different countries, plus all those who’ve bought one of our best-selling books. We have offices in London and New York and we’re expanding into Dubai and Singapore.
Our vision is backed by a game-changing, tried and tested formula. You won’t find many performance consultancies out there like us. We call upon the power of psychology and balance this with a good dose of creative flair to inspire people to perform at their best. We put people at the heart of everything we do because when they do well, so do our clients’ businesses, and so we’re happy too.
If you have a background in psychology, employee communication, or the design of culture change and management training programs this could be a smart move. We pay generously and the career prospects are vast for those who prove their worth.
As a Solutions Manager you will
- Meet with clients, bringing our existing offer and new ideas to life to support our Sales Team in the sales cycle.
- Develop winning solutions for proposals and come to pitches as the compelling expert
- Design world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in first 3 months)
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the development and implementation of complex programs
- Welcome, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
What you have
- Excellent academic credentials – at least a university degree with a 3.3 GPA at a minimum. A psychology qualification is a great advantage but not essential.
- A glowing record of over-achievement in life generally and in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically.
- Strong experience in a client-facing role
- At least 5 years commercial experience, including working knowledge of S&P 500 companies or equivalent.
- An ability to build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- Bags of energy, curiosity and infectious optimism
- Experience of managing multiple projects and programs effectively to pace and quality
- A reputation for creativity, quality communication and being intrinsically motivated.
Who you are
- Love the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Frustrated that your current role isn’t letting you make the difference you want
- Curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Passionate about developing people, both those you manage and clients you serve
What’s more, we hope you have the Mind Gym ingredients in buckets:
- Spirit – Exude passion, commitment and a sunny disposition, whatever the weather. Lean in, pay attention and give more than is asked.
- Challenge – Never stop asking, always be interested and listen beyond what you hear. Win round the cynic and reassure the nervous with the power of your ideas.
- Quality finish – Shape the need, set the pace, keep your promises and deliver in full. Everything you do is at least as good as it needs to be, usually better and faster.
- Initiative – Spot what needs to happen and make it so. Fight for what you believe in, be resilient when you meet resistance and ensure your integrity is resolute.
- Generosity – People see you as generous: with your time, advice, knowledge, energy, experience, creativity and candor. The more people know you the more they value the relationship.
If you think this could be the job for you, send your CV with a cover letter explaining why to email@example.com